The information shown below will help you prepare to enroll your child in the Clark County School District.
If your child is new to CCSD, please email your proof of address, shot records, ID, & birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring all items to our registration office between 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Documents Required For Registration
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of Address
- Immunization Record
Personal identification of parent/guardian (driver's license, picture identification, etc.) bearing your name.
Proof of address
You must bring one of the following:
- Recent utility bill
- Rent receipt
- Residence Lease or Sales Contract
Note: If you only have a sales contract for the purchase of a new home as proof of address, the school will enroll your child on the condition that one additional proof of address from the above list is submitted within 30 days. Driver's license, telephone bill or cable bill are NOT acceptable.
If you are living with a friend or relative because of economic hardship you will need to bring to the school site, a notarized letter signed by the owner/renter stating that their address is your place of residence.
If you do not have documentation because you are living in a temporary or homeless situation, let the front know and we will assist you in contacting the Title I Homeless Outreach Program for Education program.
NRS 392.435 Immunization of pupils: Certificate prerequisite to enrollment; conditional enrollment; effect of failure to immunize; report to Health Division; inclusion of certificate in pupil’s record.
Unless excused because of religious belief or medical condition, a child may not be enrolled in a public school within this State unless his parents or guardian submit to the board of trustees of the school district in which the child resides a certificate stating that the child has been immunized and has received proper boosters for that immunization or is complying with the schedules established pursuant to NRS 439.550 for the following diseases
2021-2022 School Year Immunization Guidelines
- 1st and 2nd dose & 2nd and 3rd dose must be separated by 4 weeks
- 4th dose must be separated from the 3rd dose by at least 4 months
- 5th dose must be separated from the 4th dose by at least 6 months and given on or after 4th birthday
- 5th dose not needed if 4th dose given on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose
- A total of 4 doses DTaP/DTP/Td/Tdap combination is needed if first dose is given less than 12 months of age. Dose 3 and 4 must be 6 months apart. 4th dose does not need to be repeated if it was administered at least 4 months after the 3rd dose
- A total of 3 doses DTaP/DTP/Td/Tdap combination is needed if first dose given at 12 months and older. Dose 2 and 3 must be 6 months apart
- Tdap if given at age 7, 8 or 9, must be repeated at age 10 years old Catch up schedule – Students age 7 or older, who are not immunized with the childhood DTaP/DPT vaccine series, should receive Tdap vaccine as the initial dose in the catch-up series. If additional doses are needed, use Td/Tdap vaccine.
2 Hepatitis A (Minimum age: 12 months – lab titer acceptable)
- 2nd dose must be at least 6 months after the 1st dose
3 Hepatitis B (Minimum age: birth - lab titer acceptable)
- 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by 4 weeks
- 2nd and 3rd dose must be separated by at least 8 weeks
- 3rd dose at least 16 weeks after the 1st dose. (Minimum age for final - 3rd or 4th dose: 24 weeks)
2 MMR** (Minimum age: 12 months – lab titer acceptable)
- 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 4 weeks
- 2nd not required until on or after the 4th birthday
1 MCV4 or MenACWY (MENINGOCOCCAL) (Minimum age: 10 years – lab titer not acceptable)
- Required for 7th grade enrollment after June 30, 2017 (and all students new to District between 8th and 12th grade).
- Must receive at least 1 dose of MCV4 on or after age 10 years. (Does not apply to students enrolled before July 1, 2009)
- 1st and 2nd dose and 2nd and 3rd doses must be separated by 4 weeks
- Final dose at least 6 months after the previous dose and on or after 4th birthday
- 4th dose not needed if 3rd dose is at least 6 months from the previous dose and on or after 4th birthday
1 Tdap (Lab titer not acceptable)
- Required for 7th grade enrollment and all students grade 8th - 12th
*See DTaP/DTP for catch up schedule. Dose is valid if administered at age 10
2 Varicella/Chicken Pox** (Minimum age: 12 months) required for students new to Nevada, or new to District after July 1, 2011
- 12 months through 12 years, 1st and 2nd dose should be separated by 3 months; however dose is valid if separated by 4 weeks if inadvertently administered (lab titer acceptable).
- 13 years and older, 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by 4 weeks
- Physician verification of past disease required for exemption
**Live vaccines (MMR, Varicella and live, attenuated Influenza) must be separated by 28 days if not given on the same day. Four-day rule applies if the same live vaccine is administered.
New Waiver Changes
The religious exemption form will be completed annually in accordance with state guidelines.
The permanent medical exemption will not have to be completed annually since it is a permanent medical condition.
The temporary medical exemption will be completed annually in accordance with state guidelines.
**Please provide any proof of student COVID vaccines to the school health office.